By booking at Gawler Caravan Park you are entering into a contract and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions as detailed below.
- Guests are responsible for checking the booking details. Those named on the booking are responsible for all persons on site during the stay, including visitors.
- All reservations require a deposit to be paid at the time of the reservation. Without a deposit, we are unable to make you a reservation. The minimum deposit payable is equal to one night’s stay.
- All group bookings require full payment at least two weeks prior to check in.
- No site or cabin is guaranteed.
We look forward to welcoming you at our park at the below times depending on your booking.
- Sites - Check-in: 12pm
- Cabin - Check-in: 2pm
- Office hours are 9am-5pm. If you feel you will not make it in by then, please call and arrange night safe access for keys. NB: this will only be allowed for prepaid bookings.
- All rooms and sites are to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure.
- Early departures: should you wish to check out before reception opens, please notify reception and place your keys in the key box outside of reaction before you depart.
- If you would like to extend your stay, a night’s tariff will apply unless otherwise arranged (depending on availability) – please do so before 10am.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to the Park email@example.com.
- Refunds may take the form of a credit which can be transferred to another future booking to be used within 12 months. No refunds to be transferred to other bookings.
- A full refund will be applied for a cancellation 21 days or more in advance – less a $20- administration fee.
- For cancellations 7-21 days before check-in, a 10% booking fee will be retained.
- For all cancellations less than a week in advance no refund will be given.
- No credit or refund will be available for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
Minimum Stays – Cabins Only
- Weekends (Friday, Saturday); a two night minimum stay applies. (Single night booking may be available– surcharge applies – at management discretion).
- Long Weekends; a two night minimum stay applies. (Single night may be available – surcharge applies)
- Easter Weekend; a three night minimum stay applies.
- Christmas/New Year period (23rd Dec – 2nd Jan); a two night minimum stay applies.
- Children aged 2 & under stay without charge.
- Children aged 3-15 charged at $15- per night.
- 16 & over – charged at $15- per night.
- ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING. Ashtrays are provided outside cabins. Anyone found smoking inside cabins will be asked to leave.
- A responsible adult must accompany all persons under the age of 18. Proof of age may be requested.
- Cabins sleep up to a maximum of 4-6 persons (including children & infants) depending on the style of cabin.
- The number of people (of any age) in a cabin must not exceed the number of beds in a cabin.
- Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other visitors.
- We ask guests to limit excessive noise between 10pm and 8am as a courtesy to other guests.
- Management reserves the right to evict patrons from the park who are deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, causing damage, disturbing guests, using unacceptable language or are in breach of any other park rules. All monies will be forfeited.
- All Visitors must report to reception.
- Visitors are most welcome; however they are your sole responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to ensure they abide by park rules.
- Visitors must vacate the park by 10pm.
- All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, boom gate access cards, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation – normal wear and tear excluded.
- A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
- The Gawler Caravan Park takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes etc. and remove any valuables, especially at night.
- Thoroughly check cabins and amenities on departure as perishable items will be disposed of and non-consumables will only be held for 1 month before being donated to local charities.
All policies subject to change