Pets are welcome at our Park but to ensure the enjoyment and comfort of all Part Patrons the Pet Policy must be adhered to by all pet owners.
Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the discretion of Management. Some pets may not be suitable for the park.
The following applies:
- Owners must contact the park prior to arrival for approval of their chosen pet/s.
- A maximum of Two (2) pets are allowed per guest per stay.
- Pets are strictly forbidden from entering the office, amenities blocks, BBQ and playground areas.
- No pets only in cabins or on-site accommodation without prior to arrangement. Failure to observe this rule will render the guest subject to immediate eviction without refund. Cleaning costs may apply (up to $500.00).
- For health and safety reasons, pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Any pet-related accessories such as dog blankets must not be washed in the laundry or cleaned within the park.
- No pet may be left unattended at any time. Please take your pets out with you if you leave the park.
- All dogs and cats, including small ones, must be kept on a leash, or housed in a secure dog pen at your site and under strict control at all times whilst in the park.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet immediately (this includes children who may walk the pet). Dog waste bags are provided at stations throughout the park for your convenience. Please remove left over food, wrap droppings and place in a rubbish bin.
- Barking dogs detract from the enjoyment of other park patrons. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking, howling or any aggressive pets WILL NOT be tolerated and will result in eviction.
- All Cabins/sites must be kept clean at all times, failure to do so will incur a cleaning fee (up to $500).
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their pet.
We would like to thank for your co-operation and hope you and your pet enjoy your stay with us. Your co-operation will ensure all guests have a comfortable stay and that we can continue to welcome pets into our Park.